Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ink Pot -- Moonless

I'm always late to the party. Or wake.

The fabulous literary magazine Ink Pot takes a bow this month with its final installment. It features works from its talented editors, including its visionary and generous founder, Editor in Chief and Publisher, Bev Jackson. Bev's contribution is a poem, Firethorn Core, and my incredibly talented pal Myfanwy Collins, who was flash editor for Ink Pot, contributes the flash Moonless. Myfanwy is an enigma of a writer to me. She's such a kind and funny and generous person, and yet she can write things that just cut right to the bone. It's amazing, really. Enjoy.


Myfanwy Collins said...

Susan, Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. You have made my day. :)

SusanD said...

I'm glad I made your day. Reading your stories yesterday made mine!