Friday, April 21, 2006

Still not quite shocking, but...

There's this little tidbit about AI runner-up Bo Bice.

See that. Once a cool rocker on national television. Goes to show what a dangerous elixir slipping-down fame and alcohol can be.

This is a little blip on the scandal radar, but it's still not doing the job. However, if drunk Bo had been the one who'd assaulted drunk Paula, THEN we'd have had a story, people! I'm telling you, the orchestration on this year's scandals is worse than the fucking BAND'S has been this year. That's suckitude, people.

Nevertheless. This cautionary tale, courtesy of Bo, is posted here for YOUR enlightenment, Mr. Daughtry.

4 comments:

Donald Capone said...

Oh, Bo, how different your life could have been if only you had won. Trying to beat up a 300 lb football player?

Justin said...

i've met glenn parker before. he's a BIG dude.

SusanD said...

the funniest part, the way the article is written, it sounds like Glenn was really cool about it, too. How you doing, Justin?

Justin said...

Glenn Parker seemed like a nice guy when I met him when he played for the Bills. I'm sure if he wanted to be a dick about the whole situation he could have crushed that guy in less than a second.

I'm not doing so bad. Been busy, between work, trying to write, and keep on building the site. I may not leave many messages, but I still read the blog, although I admit, aside from the old looking dude that's really not old, I don't know much about American Idol.