Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Queen on AI

And now we are really back to AI.

(It's either talk about that or how Michael Keaton slapped down the Pirates before tossing out the first pitch yesterday at the ballgame. I always liked Batman.)

Fluffed by Don, there's this tidbit about what the Idol hopefuls will be singing tonight.

Dear. Lord.

This, fitting for Queen, has all the operatic underpinnings to become one of the best American Idol shows ever. Seriously. I'll be so crushed if it deflates into boringness. It's got potential disaster (Kellie), raunch (Bucky), drama (Ace), and triumph (our Elliott!) scripted right into it with those song choices.

Thank you, Nigel.

3 comments:

Myfanwy Collins said...

I have been salivating in anticipation since last week when they teased us with Queen.

It is going to be FANfuckingtastic.

SusanD said...

Myfanwy -- I know, right! I'm all excited. What I don't know is if they're singing with Queen backing them, or if the house bank is. I hope it's Queen.

Donald Capone said...

Maybe Queen is there looking for a new lead singer, ala INXS.

Ace!