Friday, April 21, 2006

So now we have a name.

And the name is Ryan.

What am I talking about? Here's Ace's exit interview. His foxy brother is named Ryan. His foxy brother is 6'7". Apparently, it's not just me who's attracted to his foxy brother.

Ace tries so hard to be normal, but he can't help letting the fame-whorey, self-loving crap slip out in small ways in that interview, and it's kind of funny. Just when I start to soften towards him because he's such a lug and so dorky he goes and says something mind-blowingly fatuous. And yes, even though he's good looking (to some people), he's still a dork. Read the interview, you'll see what I mean.

Anyhow. I'm truly going to miss Ryan.

2 comments:

Donald Capone said...

God, this dork is deluded. "If people want me to cut it (his hair) I will. If people start talking about it too much or not listening to what I'm saying or singing, I'll get rid of it." Get a grip. Doesn't he realize his 15 minutes is now officially up? And Brian May called him a "genius"?! Let me get this straight: The man who worked with Freddie Mercury called Ace a genius? So what was Mercury, a super-duper genius to the third power?

SusanD said...

I know, Don. Anytime someone tells me how much people love them and how wonderful they are, I just can't stand them.