Friday, March 24, 2006

Stories of Strength

I just came across this today and was mighty impressed. A bunch of writers got together and put together an anthology to help benefit disaster relief charities in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. They've published the book and all proceeds will go to help relief efforts. Very cool. The anthology is called Stories of Strength and they've reached the $3,000 mark now. Good on them! I just ordered a copy and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I found this book by following a link via a comment left on my blog from Jenna Glatzer. I'm just checking her out now, but she seems pretty damn cool, and funny! Maybe we can revive the interview thingy on here and get a guest appearance with her.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am a contributor to the anthology. Two months late, I know, but thanks for the plug. You rule!