Saturday, February 03, 2007

Full Idol Recaps

Aw, damn. I thought I had a treat for you when my friend Don sent me a You Tube link to a video of The Panther. Alas, it has since been removed. But he was also kind enough to send me this picture, which I think speaks for itself.


And I also wanted to direct everyone to a great source for full, funny recaps of every American Idol episode. Fans of Reality TV has them up fast, and they're fantastic. A friend of mine is doing some of the recaps over there, and both of the ones she's done so far are awesome. So far, she's done the premier and Birmingham.

1 comment:

Donald Capone said...

Oh, man, they took the Panther off YouTube? I could watch that clip 10 times a day and never get sick of it. They really should have sent this guy to Hollywood just to see how he'd do in the group competition.