Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged! How exciting, it's my first time, and it's thanks to the always charming Ellen Meister. (Ellen, btw, is at a very exciting point in her writing career, having just received the ARCs for her upcoming blockbuster novel. Check out her blog for more info.)

So the meme she passed along to me is called 7 things. Here you go:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. do something to improve someone else's life
2. create a beautiful piece of art
3. go to Brazil
4. dance a tango
5. quit smoking
6. kiss Keanu Reeves
7. come up with some better/deeper aspirations in life

Seven things I cannot do:
1. ride a bike
2. dance a tango
3. dress stylishly
4. eat cashews
5. quit smoking
6. probably, kiss Keanu Reeves
7. come up with some better/deeper aspirations in life

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
N/A

Seven things I say:
1. Yeah, it's cool
2. Fuck
3. Another round
4. Let's eat
5. Let's drink
6. Whatever you say. But...
7. Right.

Seven books I love:
1. Women (Charles Bukowski)
2. On the Road (Jack Kerouac)
3. Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen)
4. Jitterbug Perfume (Tom Robbins)
5. Chances (Jackie Collins)
6. Lamb (Christopher Moore)
7. Team Player (Biff Mitchell)

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. Goodfellas
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Bull Durham
4. Ocean's 11 (and Ocean's Eleven)
5. The Cooler
6. Moonstruck
7. Scarface

Seven people to tag:
1. Gwendolyn Joyce Mintz
2. Matthew St. Amand
3. Fred Schoeneman
4. Lisa Renee Jones
5. Justin Holt
6. Biff Mitchell
7. Beverly Jackson

4 comments:

Myfanwy Collins said...

LOVE your responses, Susan. I would love to dance a tango but it's not in the cards for this woman who must lead.

Ellen said...

So glad you played! And hey, we have Moonstruck in common! God, how I love that movie.

SusanD said...

I'm digging your new pic and blog look, Myf.

Thanks for letting me play, E! It was fun. We'd have had other responses in common, but I didn't want to be a big copycat. Besides, I knew I'd never top your "cannot vote Republican" -- that was priceless.

And thank you both for not giving me the gears over Keanu.

Donald Capone said...

That's some weird, eclectic book list you got there. I'm glad to see something silly like Christopher Moore made the list!

Look for my list soon.