Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jim Ruland -- Big Lonesome

Since I'm in a pimpin' mood today, I've got one more exciting one. Jim Ruland will be reading in NYC tomorrow night with Sam Lipsyte. The info:

Friday February 3, 2006, from 7-9 PM

The Happy Ending Lounge
302 Broome St.
New York, NY
212-334-9676


Jim's debut collection of short stories Big Lonesome is something I've mentioned here before, but in case you missed it, I'm telling you again. It's been getting lots of good press, and if you're into funky/noir/western/sailor-chic/cool mixed with outstanding writing and riveting storytelling, then it's right up your alley. So go hear him read, and pick up the book.

2 comments:

Donald Capone said...

I'll be there! You going Susan?

SusanD said...

Have a good time, Don! No, I can't make it, though. Bummer.