Sunday, July 01, 2007

Get AMERICAN COOL this summer!

AMERICAN COOL now available from Rebel Press!



ENTER the world of AMERICAN COOL, where risk, rejection, and romance are played to win. When characters meet every roll of the dice with grit, humor and determination, is it enough to change the stakes? AMERICAN COOL is Susan DiPlacido's first collection of short stories.

Amazon
iUniverse

Available soon at Barnes & Noble and Booksamillion.

Also, read a lively interview with me here.

This book is published by Rebel Press, and I thank Rebel profusely. I can't thank Don Capone enough. He designed the kickass cover and set everything up and encouraged me and dealt with my difficult freak-outs. Another huge thanks to Ellen Meister, a fast rising literary superstar who was kind enough to give me a great blurb on the book.

7 comments:

Donald Capone said...

Yay Susan! Congrats on the finished book. Good luck, and I hope you sell lot$ of copies.

Ellen said...

So excited for you, Susan!
xoEllen

SusanD said...

Don, Ellen, thank you both. And extra thanks to you both for your help!

Jason Shaffner said...

Can't wait to get my copy from Amazon!

janey jay said...

This is all kinds of awesome. So thrilled and proud of you!

And my copy is on the way from the good people at Amazon -- cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged by the TothWorld Ministry of Propaganda.

SusanD said...

J & Laura, thanks! Paul, gracias!