Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello and welcome

Hi. I'm Susan, and this is my blog. We'll see how this works out. I'm not very talkative, but maybe I'll enjoy talking to myself like this.

So, some basics:
I'm a writer and I've got a couple of books out. You can find plenty of information about them on my website: susandiplacido.com. But, for quick basics, the first one is titled 24/7 and it's set in Las Vegas. It's chick lit, but a little rougher and much more sexually charged than most chick stuff. Sexy, pulpy, Vegas. That's what it's about. It's from Zumaya Publications, and is available atAmazon.

The second book is Trattoria and that's a little tamer, a romantic comedy about a family who works at a restaurant together. It's from Mundania Press, and is also available at Amazon.

In case it's not obvious, I would love it if you'd buy my books.

In case it's not obvious, I'm not very talented at the "soft sell".

Anyhow. What else?

Oh. I'm running a contest. If you buy my book, 24/7, and then send in a brief essay about why you want to go to Las Vegas, you'll be entered into the contest where the grand prize is a free trip to Las Vegas. All the details and info are right here: Las Vegas Vacation Essay Contest. So. Buy my book, send me a few words, and someone will be in Vegas. Good luck.

In case it's still not obvious, I'm sure I'll be plugging all of these things plenty more in the future. But now that that's off my back, I'm going to relax and (hopefully) find some different things to talk about.

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: