Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The first rule of blogging...

...is don't talk about blogging and instead find something to blog about.

This puts me in a strange little predicament. As a writer, you'd think I'd have plenty to jot down here. Ironically, I don't!

But I do have a pipeline to some cool and talented people, so I'm gonna tap into that for material.

One of the things I've been most grateful for in recent months is the response and support I've gotten from some of the people in the writing community. People I already knew, and people that I've just met have been extremely generous to me in helping me get some exposure and word out about my books. (24/7 and Trattoria, lest you forget for a second that I'm selling something here.)

So, since I have this immense arsenal of interesting talent at my disposal, I'm going to infringe on them even more!

Once a week (hopefully) we'll have a little feature here where I'll profile a talented writer. We'll have links to their work and a short little q&a with them.

I think you'll enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: