Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Free Holiday Cheer from The Erotic Woman and Me

Are your credit cards getting overburdened as we hurtle headlong into the holidays? Well, I've got some free cheer for you. I've got a short story live this week at the classy-sassy and oh-so wonderfully explicit website The Erotic Woman. Do stop by and check it out.

Also, I'm holding a year-end drawing for a free, signed copy of each one of my books. All you have to do is drop me an e-mail at susandiplacido @ aol.com (remove the spaces) with your name, address, and the title of the book for which you'd like to be in contention. Then, next Friday, I'll draw one winner for each book and get them mailed out so you can have some bangin' reading material to keep you busy while you stick to your resolutions.

Here's each book (click the links for more info on them) that's available:

24/7

Trattoria

American Cool

Mutual Holdings

Thanks, good luck, and I hope to hear from you!

No comments: