Friday, November 04, 2005

Coincidence? Or Stolen?

I find this whole thing entirely too suspicious. Check out Don Capone's blog to get the full story. But it appears as though someone out there in Hollywood land is making a movie with Lindsay Lohan that is grotesquely similar to one of Don's books. This book of his, he'd talked about it on his blog and had a description of it on his Publisher's Marketplace page, along with having queried some agents. I could see if a similar idea was floating around. But with even the exact same aged female protagonist? What do you think of this? Coincidence? Or was he totally ripped off? By Linday Lohan no less??

1 comment:

Donald Capone said...

Thanks for posting this and joining the good fight, Susan. I've pretty much said everything I can about the subject on my blog and on my Publisher's Marketplace page. I gotta let it go...