Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Help

Things seem to be degenerating in New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Every little bit counts. So if you happen to have a couple spare bucks in your wallet and want to kick in, here's a few places you can go to:

Red Cross

Salvation Army

And this place:
Network for Good
This lists a plethora of different nonprofs with different focuses in case you'd like plenty of options.

I'll strike a deal here. If you send a $15 or more donation to any of these places, and then you send me an e-mail telling me you donated, I'll send you a copy of either 24/7 or Trattoria, your choice. I'll do this until my stock of books has dwindled. I'll post a note here saying that the deal is over when I'm out of books. You don't have to send me proof of your donation, I'll take your word for it.

1 comment:

Phentermine said...

Your blog is thorough If you have a weight issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in weight loss purchasing weight loss