Wednesday, June 01, 2005

24/7 now at Fictionwise

And we're back to me again. I just realized that my book, 24/7 is now available in ebook format at Fictionwise. Whoo hoo! If you're familiar with ebooks, you'll know what a great bargain they are, and that once you do adapt and start reading that way, you'll really dig it. And if you're not familiar with them, and in case you have a bit of curiosity about my book, this is a good way to check it all out. At Fictionwise, the ebook version of 24/7 is only $6.74, and if you're a Fictionwise club member, it's only $5.73. They have it listed as "erotica" and that's fine by me. It IS filled to the brim with steamy sex. And erotica is apparently what sells best over the 'net. (I know, it's shocking, isn't it?) So I'm not bristling at the label, but I do want to add that it's not just pure erotica either. There's like, a whole big story going on in the book too. So do consider picking up a download. (it's in every format you'd want) I'd appreciate it, and I think you'd probably enjoy it.

Here's the link one more time: 24/7 at Fictionwise.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Whetam Gnauckweirst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whetam Gnauckweirst said...

"Labels" in art are always interesting to me. I would feel the same way as you about the "erotica" tag -- it sells, and that's what we're putting out work out there to do. But it is so interesting that even a slight shift in "label" can completely change a prospective reader's impression of a work.

24/7 is an excellent read, and Fictionwise.com is a great source for eBooks.

Congratulations Susan!

Bev Jackson said...

Great news, Susan!