Friday, November 25, 2005

Kick off your holiday shopping season! Mutual Holdings available for pre-order

I see that Barnes & Noble now has my new book available for pre-order! Yay! I posted the cover here earlier, but here it is again:
.

It's available for pre-order now, and it will start shipping on November 28th, which is very soon. I guess it's also right around the 28th that you should be able to find it on the shelves of your local B&N. The book is published by Magic Carpet Books, and they usually have their own section/display at most B&N stores these days. If you don't find it there and don't wish to buy online, by all means, ask them for it, and they can order it in for you. It is a Barnes & Noble exclusive though, so you won't be able to find it in other bookstores, or even Amazon. (they don't have my name or the cover pic yet list on the B&N site, but this is the correct book, as you can see from the description.)

Ok, you say. Nice cover. I've got the info on where to get it. But what's this new book about? Well, it's an erotic romance, but I also tried to infuse it with some comedic overtones. I don't have any official reviews to post yet because they haven't been published, but I did get one review back from a very busy reviewer and she enjoyed it muchly. (I'll post it when I can.) Here's the gist of the book's storyline:

Mutual Holdings

A successful New York accountant, Lisa Russo is happily single. At thirty she has a growing career, a nice home, and her nights are rarely lonely. It doesn't hurt that her business partner and ex-flame, Tony Mancuso, is always nearby to offer advice, and more, whenever she desires it.

But Lisa's pleasantly structured life gets thrown into chaos when handsome and sophisticated businessman Gianni Loren hires her to reconcile some of his foreign holdings. Gianni, however, is quickly smitten with much more than just Lisa's business sense. As the vibes between them progress from savvy to sultry, he asks her to join him back in Italy as a permanent member of his company, and his life.

But Lisa is not sure she's willing to give up her thriving career at home to risk it all on this one enigmatic foreigner, especially now that Tony, suddenly faced with the possibility of a life without her, is turning up the heat to keep her in the business, and with him.

Available for pre-ordering now!

2 comments:

Donald Capone said...

Hey Susan, good luck with the book! I can't wait to get my copy. I noticed this on the B&N website:

People who bought this book also bought:
• Afterburn Zane
• Lolita Vladimir Nabokov
• Nervous Zane
• Sex and the City Candace Bushnell
• Star Pamela Anderson

Someone you know bought Pam Anderson's book! Anyway, I'm giving MH a plug on my blog right now, as we speak! And I'll do a review for you soon.

Don

SusanD said...

You are way too good to me, Don. Thank you! I saw that Re the Pam Anderson book! That didn't really shock me. The Lolita purchase did! I didn't get my copies yet, but when I do I'll send you one.